ICYMI: Top 5 stories this week
#ICYMI – In Case You Missed It
Didn’t have time to open every email this week? We’ve got you covered.
Here are five stories catching the attention of health enews readers.
- Researchers suggest doing these six things to restore trust and stability in a relationship. Take a look.
- The bacterial infection Elizabethkingia has been linked to deaths in Illinois and neighboring states. Here’s what you need to know.
- At age 33, Corinn Sparks never imagined her symptoms could be this cancer. Read her story.
- A new study suggests that time on the treadmill won’t necessarily bring on the urge to overeat. Get the details.
- No matter how offbeat or shocking, health care experts say that moms-to-be should go ahead and inquire. Did these cross your mind?
Be sure to check out today’s posts, too.
- Help teens make smart decisions this prom season
- Arsenic in rice cereal raises questions
- Eating certain foods may prevent muscle loss in aging
- Pin of the Day: Simple salmon with dill sauce
About the Author
health enews staff is a group of experienced writers from our Advocate Aurora Health sites, which also includes freelance or intern writers.