ICYMI: Top 5 stories this week
#ICYMI – In Case You Missed It
Didn’t have time to open every email this week? We’ve got you covered.
Here are five stories catching the attention of health enews readers.
1. Why to leave your shoes at the door
- Keep your home cleaner and your feet stronger by not wearing street shoes in the house. Learn more.
2. How a full moon affects your kids
- Researchers examine the common belief that kids’ hyperactivity oscillates with the lunar cycle. Take a look.
- Scientists have discovered a gene that might be the reason why hair turns grey. Get the details.
4. Children of older mothers have long-term advantages
- The benefits may outweigh the biological risks associated with late pregnancies. Here’s what you need to know.
5. Is one minute of (very intense) exercise enough?
- Research from a recent study points to the benefits of just 60 seconds of all-out exertion. Find out if it works.
About the Author
health enews staff is a group of experienced writers from our Advocate Aurora Health sites, which also includes freelance or intern writers.