ICYMI: Top 5 stories this week
#ICYMI – In Case You Missed It
Didn’t have time to open every email this week? We’ve got you covered.
Here are five stories catching the attention of health enews readers.
- Strawberries and apples are among the produce with the most pesticides. Get the details.
- A new study shows that aspirin can help with heart ailments and colon diseases. Learn more.
- An expert shares tips on keeping your body ready to fight infection. Take a look.
- An internal medicine physician offers tips to keep your work space as healthy as possible. Consider before quitting.
- A woman was rushed to the emergency room after losing feeling in her feet. Here’s what you need to know.
Be sure to check out today’s new posts, too.
- How exercise affects women’s diets
- Is hunger sending people to the hospital?
- 10 embarrassing questions pregnant women should ask
- Pin of the Day: Earth Day fruit snack
About the Author
health enews staff is a group of experienced writers from our Advocate Aurora Health sites, which also includes freelance or intern writers.