Articles for Tag: "Dr. Patricia Lee"
Don’t just depend on the luck of the Irish to stay safe while celebrating.
Here’s what you should know about staying safe outdoors this winter.
According to national reports, more children are being seen in U.S. emergency rooms after chowing down on too many hot chips.
An increasing number of children are accidentally ingesting adult medications, new research shows.
The untimely death of a 28-year-old school teacher during last week’s Cubs game, raises awareness about the gift of life.